Pages

August 29, 2010

Lalala

I'm writing right now. Want to join me?

Oh, and just a heads up to my fellow Basement dwellers, I won't be at the Jackson chat on Wednesday. Well, actually I might go to the UK one... but if there's one in the evening, I can't attend. *sadface*

UPDATE

I feel like I'll just be adding a bunch of stuff to this entry whenever I want today. But now that I've actually typed this out in the entry, I'll probably add something one more time, and then stop. Or I might not add anything at all.

By the way, if you want a dose of AWESOME and OMGSOCUTE, this is the kind of dog I want to get when I grow up (more):

BEEP.

Yes, those pups are the same breed as Bubbles the Nerdfighting Puppy (aka Willy aka John Green's dog). AHHH. Love. ♥

I promise I'm not always this scatterbrained.

No comments:

Post a Comment