Pages

March 8, 2013

Music

I'm just going to put this out there: I've never been HUGE on music. I love music, but I've never been the type of person to actively search out new music or be blown away by it or anything like that. (And that's including the time I was in orchestra in high school. STOP GLARING AT ME.)

Anyway. 

That being said, I just need to get this out (even though I already said it on Twitter): The Joe Hisaishi Pandora Radio station I'm currently listening to is the best thing that has happened to me this week. It is amazing and wonderful, and you KNOW when a station brings up music from The Legend of Zelda games as played by the London Philharmonic, it's GOOD.

*is swept away by great, great music*

OH MY GOSH COLORS OF THE WIND JUST STARTED PLAYING.

edit: AND LORD OF THE RINGS MUSIC WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment