Pages

September 27, 2010

So.

I'm all moved in to my dorm for college (and have been moved in since Friday, but since then it's pretty much always been BOOMBOOMBOOM something to do! And when there wasn't something to do, I was CRAPCRAPCRAP writing! because I got behind on my word count goal in the process of all that BOOMBOOM--well, you get it. Now, though, my word count is all caught up and I am happy and almost a third of the way (I hope) through the first draft of this novel.

Which is, I must say, pretty damn awesome. (College is already making me swear! AH! But only when it's truly warranted.)

(I just had a total sense of deja vu. Woooo~)

Anyway, by the end of today, my goal is to have a grand total of 15204 words, which would bring me to a total of *fanfare* 8276 words written between last Monday and today. Pretty. Awesome. I haven't written that much in a week in the longest time, and it feels good. :)

Classes haven't started yet, but they do start on Wednesday--eep! Wish me luck, and I hope all of you are doing well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment